Mental resilience for business
Mental resilience training for business is an investment in reducing the costs of health care and absenteeism associated with stress-related conditions, as well as improving employee retention, performance, satisfaction, and overall engagement.
According to the Health and Safety Executive’s report on work-related stress published in 2015:
- work-related stress, depression and anxiety represents a significant problem in the workforce of Great Britain
- it is the biggest cause of sickness in the UK
- over 10 million days are lost to stress each year – costing employers £1.24bn
- work-related stress accounts for 35% of work related ill health and 43% of days lost, in 2014/15
- the highest rates of work-related stress remain consistently in the health and public sectors of the economy
A mental resilience – driven culture can:
- help mitigate against work-related stress
- improve performance
- support growing demands for a flexible and adaptive workforce
- save money due to employee abscence, poor performance
- reduce recruitment and training costs
- help raise the ethical level of organisations (competitive advantage)
If you think your business would benefit from mental resilience training get in touch here.